Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moreniche Affiliate Network

MoreNiche

If you are looking to make money by promoting hot products on online, then Moreniche is one of the best affiliate programs that exist.

Why do I recommend Moreniche?
Moreniche is the network where I started my first steps in internet marketing. At first I thought I would not be able to succeed but Moreniche proved me wrong.
I have heard before that people make lots and lots of money on the internet but I thought this is limited to computer experts and programmers until I met this guy who was about to quit his job because he makes enough money on the internet. He hates his Boss's guts and wants to be rid of him for good. How did you manage? I asked. His answer was a question to me. The dialog went thus:

He: Can you write?
Me: Yes.
He: Do you have an internet connection?
Me: No. But I can always use the services of a cyber cafe.
He: Good. Give me your email address and I will send you the details.

I gave him my email, got the details then I got started.

Then, I had only a Pentium 2 400MHz computer, no internet connection and no money to buy a domain and hosting. My first steps were by using the free blog services such as wordpress and this blogger.

MoreNiche

Now back to Moreniche. What struck me was the $45 starter bonus they awarded me to get started. Wow! Wonderful.

In their members area, you have got tons and tons of materials that will take you by the hand and guide through every step as a beginner.

Moreniche is an affiliate company that is free to join. With over 60,000 members it is a wonderful program where you can make up to $175 per sale depending on the product you chose to promote.
  • 1. Registration is 100% free and you get a bonus of $45
  • 2. High commision rate of 40% and more
  • 3. Tons of promotional materials and beginner guides
  • 4. Professionally designed templates, banners and contents.
  • 5. Superior services to its members
  • 6. Advanced real time tracking so that you know where and when you make a commision and where they came from.
  • 7. Affiliate forum where you can ask for help as well as learn from others how they make money online.

I can not list every benefit you get from Moreniche because it may take a whole lifetime. Why don't you just hop to their website and find out all the things to take to make a residual income.
MoreNiche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Widget

Text Widget